Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thanksgiving Week Recap


Thanksgiving week was a whirlwind of fun! We crammed as many fun things as possible while both working the majority of the week :) 

Baking: Of course, Thanksgiving gives me an excuse to bake, which I appreciate! Sadly, this beautiful pie didn't look or taste that beautiful once it went into the oven :( Baking is always an experiment for me--meaning there are definitely some failures, but it's so fun to keep trying new things!


Friends: We got to drive down to Draper the night before Thanksgiving to reunite with some of my best friends in the entire world, and their families, who live in Texas and Orem. We had so much fun eating Cafe Rio, chatting, and having fun with their kids :) 

Ben and Kenzie had fun playing a candy game!


It's weird that BYU is now feeling like it was a trillion lightyears ago. 


I couldn't wipe that smile off my face for the remainder of the night--it was too much fun. 

Family: Thanksgiving Day was glorious! We got to reunite with family in Iowa, and I got to play with my nephews and niece! 












Cousin bonding!


Wedding: Spencer and Katherine got married the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We are so happy for them!! We were totally missing Sam and Natalie all day though--we were so sad they both got SO sick!


The luncheon







With the Browning gals!


Waiting for the bride and groom!




The darling couple!







After the fun luncheon and special sealing, it was reception time! I got to take Lucy since her parents were so sick and, boy, did we have fun but were missing her parents!! 



All of the Browning cousins!







Cute brothers!



The Browning family is now complete!! We are so glad Katherine is now part of the family :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment