Wednesday, March 4, 2015

With You


With you, I've been to 25 states.

With you, I've eaten lots of pizza (one of my love languages)

With you, I've watched movies previously unseen.

With you, I've lived in two houses.

With you, I've found a best friend that was meant to last forever.

With you, I've sung to my grandma.

With you, I've talked endlessly.

With you, I feel safe because you know me better than anyone else.

With you, I've hiked over trails of rain-forest, desert, and waterfall.

With you, I've asked to get a milkshake, and you let me because that's true love.

With you, there has been sadness, and you cheer it. 

With you, there have been FHEs, scriptures studies, and traditions we're making.

With you, I feel at peace.

With you, I am content. 

With you, I'm me. 








1 comment: