Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Family is Growing Up!



This is the most recent family photo. I have spent lots of time thinking about my family has seemed to all grow up so fast and most of it has been in the last few years. Mike has been back from his mission for a year and a half and is studying at BYU-Idaho. Seth got back from his mission in September, is also studying at BYU-I and is ENGAGED! He is engaged to Leslie Ricks--I just love her, and is getting married April 7th (I am so looking forward to this):) Kim is at BYU-Idaho also(I am beginning to feel left out). Mary is a senior, still deciding where to go. I feel like all at once my family is growing up and all in the college phase (almost) right when I just finished. I had to do it all by lonesome. No fair. Just kidding, I am so happy for them. It has been fun to watch everyone grow and all be in the same phase :)I am so grateful for all of their righteous examples. Yay for family!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Seth! I know what you mean, my brothers and sister are all in school now and I am done, I am totally left out.

    ReplyDelete