Saturday, March 17, 2012

With the Olsens

A few weeks ago, dear friends, Erica, Russ, and their sweet daughter McKenzie came up to Ogden to visit. They were so gracious to come all the way north to see what Ogden had to offer. We had so much fun with them and cute Kenzie, who learned Ben's name (he quite loved that). We went and saw Ben's family's llamas, walked down old 25th Street, went to a Mexican restaurant, and then visited at our home. The time flew by, but it was so fun doing something with them; they are seriously amazing.

Erica has been a best friend to me since BYU. We met freshmen year, had the same major and many of the same classes, worked at Special Collections together, went to devotional together, and had many, many chats together. When I think of BYU, I think of Erica because of all those memories :)I remember the first day of my new life in Ogden, I received a postcard from Erica: so thoughtful. I am going to miss these three when they move to Texas, but this friendship is the kind you know you'll have forever.

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you and Ben! I can't wait to get together again :)

    Love you, Katie!

    ReplyDelete