Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Love

I love April. It always feels like spring is, finally, here, especially with all the famous April Love! Last weekend I had the honor of going to Sheree Olsen's wedding to see her become Sheree Anderson. Sheree was the picture of a beautiful bride; she just RADIATED. Then again, she is always radiating because she emulates happiness. Sheree and Bryce are such good people and are going to be a powerhouse couple throughout their life, you can just tell. It was so fun to be with Erica and Sheree's family, who I used to visit when I had no family of my own nearby.
It's weird to think that now ALL of my close freshmen friends are married and most have been for a long time. It is fun to have friendships you know will last forever--this one is a definite forever friendship!


After driving down for Sheree's sealing in American Fork, I got in my car, met Ben, and went straight to Idaho Falls for Seth's, my youngest brother, wedding preparations. Are you seeing the love yet :) ? Ben and I LOVED our hotel room/balcony view of the Idaho Falls Temple; it reminded us of our own love and covenants we have made.

Then we went with my family and Seth's friends to see the famous Idaho Falls of Idaho--so fun and WINDY!

We helped set up some things for the reception, came back, I straightened my hair, and a few hours later, Seth and Leslie's wedding day had arrived! Seth and Leslie are an adorable couple; they even look perfect for one another. It's crazy to think my little brother is getting married; however, we love Leslie and are so happy over their happiness! The wedding day was beautiful and sunshiney although crisp and cool. It was perfect!








This was seriously such an amazing, wonderful day--hardly any stress, too! And now, I have another sister :) Waking up to this view outside our window made me again remember how lucky I am to be with my husband for forever and ever because of the temple. Today it has been six months since our special day, and we have an eternity to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment