Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 14th

All pictures are taken by Camille Garrison (camillegarrison.com) :) 


A year ago today Ben and I promised our hearts to each other, were sealed in the Mount Timpanogos temple, and we were married for all of time and eternity! I can't believe it has gone that fast--seriously! It is amazing how much love can grow and grow, and there is no stopping point. It really was the happiest day of my life. Here are some of my reflections on that day in pictures (partly, so I can remember these in years to come):


It was the most beautiful, clear fall October day. 


Coming out as Katie Browning was quite a fun feeling :)


I loved seeing all the wonderful people we had there to support us. 


Ben and I were often in our own world in the midst of tons of people.


We had such loving, supporting friends and family there.


Some of my dearest friends. It meant the world that they could be there!


I had driven past this temple so many times on the way from BYU back to Alpine and hoped to marry in this temple.


The beautiful luncheon! Again, I was so overwhelmed with friends and family.


Both families have already grown a ton!




I have learned SO much from my grandmas. I felt so privileged to have these two amazing women there.


Ben making me laugh throughout the day. 




I really did love my dress--simple but lacy. 



Ben's aunt made my dream wedding cake--I seriously still look at it in awe. 



I love food; what more can I say?


I loved the lace table cloths. (Can you tell I love lace yet?)



My dream of having a reception at home was fulfilled.


I loved the fresh flowers around the banister.


Some moments were so sweet they made me cry.


Ben didn't smash cake into me (thank goodness).


Dancing with my dad was so special; there was a time when I didn't know if I would have that experience... 


Probably one of the most romantic parts of the whole day was dancing with Ben. 




Seeing Kim and Mary "fight" over the bouquet was definitely a hilarious highlight.


The most important part of the wedding day is the "happily ever after;" that is what really matters, and even though days aren't always perfect, we sure are happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment