Monday, October 1, 2012

Sisters Weekend

This weekend Kim flew to Utah to go wedding dress shopping! There's nothing like seeing your little sister all dressed up, looking like the bride she will be in a few months! 

 Here are some dresses (don't worry...none of these are THE DRESS she actually chose).

Kim looked beautiful in all of them...choices...choices. We were actually surprised it only took a couple of hours to find THE one :)

Stunning

Sweet 

Elegant (The runner up to THE dress)

Kim didn't like the layers on this one. 

Party! Fun but not for a wedding :)

THE DRESS is seriously so beautiful on her; everyone will just love it. I will have to refrain myself from showing pictures of it. 

We spent Friday and Saturday chatting about plans, looking at bridesmaid dresses, eating pizza, and being together. Mary, Mom and I went to the Relief Society Broadcast in Salt Lake City (Kim was having some wisdom tooth swelling that needed some rest). The speakers touched my heart, like always. I love this new Relief Society Presidency; it's amazing how each presidency brings different personalities together with the same vision. I love my sisters and although we are all so very different, we love each other very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment