Thursday, September 27, 2012

Weekend Getaway

Last weekend we went with Ben's parents and met up with Sam and Natalie up at my parents' cabin in Heber for a fun weekend! Since Sam and Nat live in Provo, it was a great, convenient, meeting spot and completely fall festive. We played Badminton, Bocce ball, mini-golf, ate some goodies, and relaxed. Pictures to follow...


Bocce Ball :)


Ben's dad is awesome with the camera :)


It felt like it was that far...

Sam and Nat had to stay and do some homework while we went on a Fall drive...


Did I mention I love fall?


Seriously, cameras can't capture how pretty this was!


I love fall-air-crispness


I think we all jumped out of the car every five minutes to take pictures. We looked like crazy tourists. 


Me and the love of my eternity!


Amazing parents


If only I knew we were taking pictures, I may have gotten ready...maybe


You can now take panoramic photos on the iPhone 4S new operating system or so I am told....


So we experimented :)


Can I live here?


This was a sneaky picture!


My husband took some great shots, too!


Really, can we live here?


For some reason, I can't persuade Ben to have us move to a national forest. Sigh. I'll just have to keep replaying how beautiful it was. We loved our Browning get away and only wished the other half of the family lived closer so they could come too!

No comments:

Post a Comment