Thursday, September 20, 2012

Powdered Sugar

There are some things in this world that I just can never get the hang of.

Powdered sugar is one of those things.

Since developing my love of baking, I have found that many, if not most desserts, require powdered sugar. I love how it tastes. I love the white fluffiness.

I am not a fan of how it gets EVERYWHERE no matter what you do to prevent it. Powdered Sugar knows no boundaries.

If anyone has any tips on not letting it sprinkle everywhere, please share your secrets.

I have tried having it in an air-tight container when scooping, in the bag when scooping, putting hardly in increment by increment when mixing, yet it never seems to help.

Powdered sugar messes follow every powdered sugar experience for me.

Maybe it's just me.




No comments:

Post a Comment