Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy (late) Halloween!

Happy Late Halloween! 


I am not usually a huge fan of dressing up in costume...unless I get to dress up as a princess! (I think that was my costume almost every year when I was little.) For our ward Halloween Carnival, Ben and I became Prince and Princess. We had so much fun helping the Laurels at the fishing booth and watching all of the excited little kids. Did I mention I have the sweetest friends who have the cutest children? 


On Halloween night, we got to go to Ben's Aunt Patty's and have treats and watch some spooky shows. Whenever we go to Patty's house, we have so much fun. She is the best hostess ever; I hope to be like her one day! I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday--well, tied with Christmas :) Onto November! 

No comments:

Post a Comment