Monday, November 26, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth!


Ben and I felt super Thankful this year for Thanksgiving because we got to spend the entire week of Thanksgiving with Ben's family at Disney World in Florida--the happiest place on earth has become even happier with Ben by my side!

Here are some things I was grateful for our Thanksgiving week :) (Sorry about the copious amount of pictures--it's more for my documentation). 


A wonderful Toy Story themed room


The whole time wondering what was real and what was a false simulation....there are quite a few of those :)


Going to church on Sunday and then walking back...fun memories :) I got to see one of Kim's good friends serving as a missionary in that ward, randomly. Kristen and Nat french braided my hair--which I was very grateful for because the humidity was making it out of control. I am so grateful for their skills!

Ben and I walking through resorts and getting a free lei necklace


Spending some good quality time~


We loved magic hours with Sam, Nat and Ben's dad from 12AM-3AM Monday morning. This was one of the highlights of our trip :)


Riding in the teacups with Ben is one of my favorite memories.


Ben and I were put in prison.


Ben had the highest score ever!


My favorite part of this ride is spinning in circles.


Epcot was my favorite, and it seemed so romantic walking through all of the different countries with Ben. 


We went to China.


Watching Tate eat an apple was one of the cutest things ever.


Tate and us--we had so much fun getting to know our Iowan nephew better. :)


I want to go to Victoria, Canada again in real life with Ben!


Nat and I :) 


The most amazing way to introduce Christmas--lots of light and fake bubbly snow :)


I am grateful that the Animal Kingdom had a petting zoo! I fell in love with the pigs...


and goats....


Ben touched an alligator!


We got soaked on the rapid ride!


All of the family together minus Spencer serving in Russia! 


Kristen and I shared a volcano! We attacked it...ruthlessly 


Ben and I had leftover snacks on our plan and so we went to France and got some yummy pastries--trying different foods was part of the experience :) 


Ben held Tate :) 


I held Tate :)


We went to a fifties diner where the waitresses act like your mother, and my mother spoon fed me the veggies I hadn't eaten...Once in a lifetime experience I suppose :)


Cute family!


Cute furry creatures :) 


Ben and I waited in the Little Mermaid line for a LONG time, but it was worth it :)


Being there with my prince charming was the highlight of my trip. 

In summary, we had an amazing trip filled with family, food, and fun :) We feel so grateful. 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun Katie! We were just at Disney world at the beginning of November- too bad we missed you! Hope all is going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete