Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Katie's Confessions

In which I confess....

  • I love the rain! I could live in London, Seattle or Portland and never tire of it, although my hair doesn't like humid tropical rain. 
  • I have always dreamt of starring in a musical. Eponine, Fantine, and Belle are some parts I have longed to play! Whenever I see a Broadway show, I leave determined to practice voice again and be on stage...too bad I've never acted in my life.
  • I have a record of j-walking--yes, literally--I got a ticket for j-walking--, stealing gas on accident, and once was stopped with a group of friends for loitering in a parking lot, yet I have never been pulled over while driving. 
  • I love deep conversations more than just about anything in the world. 
  • I majored in English because I have a passion for reading and researching, not writing. 
  • I have been on a mystery movie kick lately: I don't know why they get me so excited!
  • My least favorite big city is NYC and my most favorite big city is London.
  • Boston, Washington D.C., and some parts of Canada are my most desired places to travel at the moment--I love to travel!
  • I never thought I would end up in Utah...funny how things happen differently than you plan :) 
  • My favorite books to read are classics (preferably, before 1900). I love them because most of them have amazing morals, and I love seeing that even over so much time, people are still very much the same, dealing with the same choices between right and wrong.
  • I miss school. Truly.
  • I miss BYU and Weber devotionals, CES Firesides, and religion and institute classes. 
  • Cooking and baking have become my new hobby--I find so much joy in the process and in the results :D
  • I love animals. I want a pet puppy, a pet deer, and a pet duck; convincing Ben is my only road block to this dream :) 
  • I love listening to Celtic music. 
  • I love everything Irish--maybe it's the Irish heritage...
  • The only thing I miss about single adult life is going to dances.
  • I think that going to BYU was one of the best things that ever happened to me.
  • I love watching BYU football and basketball, even if I don't know everything that's going on :D 
  • I love Ben! 

2 comments:

  1. i've always dreamed of playing Laurie in Oklahoma! I totally feel you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Oh, and I want to play Eliza Doolittle!

    ReplyDelete