Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy Times


This post is completely random...but that's what happiness is about...lots of wonderful randomness that happens at once :) 

 Since the holiday season, we have been as busy as ever with Ben starting his MBA program on top of working full time, but we have had loads of fun along the way!

One of our highlights was going to Color Me Mine on a double date with Josh and Kristen! It was so fun watching everyone's creativity.





My finished product! I wish I would have taken a picture of Josh and Kristen's chips and salsa platter--it looked too beautiful to eat off of, a true master piece. 

A few days later...this little Lucy was born! Our first niece :) We love her already and think she is adorable. We can't wait to see her again (speaking of babies...we will have another new nephew in a few hours--we are so excited!)


We also have been able to spend more time watching this little guy smile :) 


Last weekend I was able to go to Winter Camp with our Young Women. They are amazing girls. 


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have so much fun in YW! I have to say that I laugh a little every time you guys "camp," and I hope that if I ever am in YW, the ward I'm in has similar 4-star "camping" accommodations! Looks like you are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete