Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Current Loves



This is a Ninja. It is from Wal-Mart. It costs 25 dollars. It is amazing.

Yes, it's true.

I have fallen in love with this because it is SO much easier to clean than a blender. (The blade in the center actually comes out!) It also has a lid for drinking and one for storage. Ben and I have been having strawberry orange yogurt smoothies every night lately...thank you, Ninja. Hi-Ya!



We went to WinCo when we lived in WA, but I forgot how amazing it is (good grocery stores just don't have the same appeal when you are in high school...) It is totally worth the fifteen minute drive. Everything was so cheap, cheaper than Wal-Mart groceries! And the self-served bulk candy/baking needs/cereal idea--genius. Ben and I stalked up for our road trip this weekend! The only down side is having to bag your own stuff...I don't like that, but it's worth it for the low prices. WinCo=happiness.


Also, I am obsessed with watching Lindsey Stirling music videos right now. This one is her most famous.

First of all, I love the violin (if I could play an instrument, that would be it).

Second of all, I love that she can dance and play the violin at the same time!!

Thirdly, Lindsey was in one of my BYU wards for a couple of months, and although I didn't get to know her super well, she was darling. I even sang a solo right before she did her violin/dancing...and felt really talent-less after, haha. She does everything from hip/hop violin to Lord of the Rings--filmed in New Zealand). Here are some more of my favorites from her:




I just wanted to share my happiness with the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment