Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Sea World Saturday

Ben and I arrived in CA late, very late, last Friday night to spend Christmas week with my family in California. Everyone else was arriving later Saturday/Sunday so we decided to have a day date and go to Sea World. I wasn't expecting much, but it was SO much fun. There were the most amazing shows from Shamoo, to the dolphins, and my personal favorite, the sea lion show. On top of that, there were amazing exhibits, fun rides, and the beautiful San Diego atmosphere to boot.


Flamingos always smell....always...


It was a beautiful San Diego day!


My Sea Lion friend!


I was almost positive this turtle was real when I first saw it. Total disappointment. 


Ben riding his raft!


We had such a fun date together :)


There was even a snow world with a bunch of man made snow for all those southern Californians. Just a taste of home for us. 


Ben and I loved the shark tunnel! Ben almost got eaten!

Sea World was such a fun way to start out our trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment