Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Week in December


This week...

Laundrying, laundrying, laundrying

Shopping for Christmas presents

Making Christmas treats and fifty sugar cookies for mutual activity and then watching my laurels do amazing braids!

Singing for a Christmas program

Attending Christmas parties

Calling Kim and wishing her a happy 20th birthday while thinking about her wedding that takes place in a week and a half

Helping throw a baby shower for my wonderful cousin Sami. I am so excited to meet baby Alyx!


Making up Thanksgiving dinner with Ben's parents and having a traditional Thanksgiving feast because we missed that on actual Thanksgiving day and making my first homemade pie crust, which looked hideous but actually ended up flaky and delicious despite its looks

Putting up my Grandma's Christmas tree with Ben for FHE and loving spending every minute with my grandma

Seeing the Christmas lights at temple square and enjoying City Creek with Ben's parents

A week from today...

Going to the San Diego Temple to see Kim get married to Stephen for time and all eternity :) 

California, here I come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment