Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mrs. Smith

After all the fun events of the week, it was time for Ms. Connors to become Mrs. Smith. After days and days of pounding, cold rain, it was a beautiful sunny day: a true tender mercy. The sealing was beautiful, and we are so glad Steve has entered our family! Here's just a few (I know...I took lots) that captured the day!


Ben and I have too much fun together!



I love my sister-in-law Leslie so much! She keeps us laughing lots :) 



And then they came out of the temple into a giant puddle (hence Kim's surprised reaction here...)


Kim looked absolutely stunning. 


I think this is such a tender picture. We were so glad Grandma and Grandpa Connors who live in CA got to be there!


Me and my little sister, who's not so little anymore!






Picture Perfect


My wonderful mom and dad with the bride and groom!


The Connors girls!


The lovely Smith family


Starla was the best flower girl ever. 


Kim and her friends 


The lovely bridesmaids


Ben and I waiting for all the pictures to wrap up


The reception looked absolutely amazing and elegant.


The view from the reception


Their cake


It was seriously the prettiest night.


They even had soup and bread-bowls.


Josalyn and I. I think the last picture we had together was when we went to EFY a million years ago together. And now we're related!


Eating the cake


First dance

And they lived happily ever after






No comments:

Post a Comment