Friday, January 11, 2013

An Eclectic Post

Once we came back from CA, we spent some fun times with Ben's family and our cute nephew, who is a pro-swifter-sweeper:


We then attended Kim's Open House--beautiful--although we really missed my dad, who came down with the flu and had a fever the night of the Open House and couldn't come :( The crepe bar was genius, and Ben had so much fun taking pictures of the Open House with his new camera!


This is from the actual wedding day :)


The Open House


Ben and I (a little blurry)


The bride and groom


My grandma and Kim


Kim's cute friends


Kim's amazing wedding dresses

Ben has been doing an amazing job facilitating at the Bank. He loves it, and everyone says he is doing such a good job! Even though I miss him because he is gone longer than usual every day, I am so proud of him! Yesterday I surprised him and showed up at the bank when he was finished with work (in the blizzard), and we went to La Ferrovia, and due to Gandolf (the blizzard--yes, it's literally the name of the storm), we were the only ones in the restaurant  And then we slid (blizzard) all the way home. It was simply wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment