Thursday, May 2, 2013

Amber Time


I seriously believe that one of the main reasons my parents were called to be mission presidents in the Washington Kennewick Mission was so that Amber Haueter and I could meet. When I was a senior moving into, yet another, third high school, I was nervous if I would make friends because so many people check out of making new friends their senior year. Well, I was wrong. Living in WA that year was one of the best things that ever happened to me; I made many friends and found one of the neatest friendships ever with Amber. We both loved to sing, dance, and analyze--basically, this meant we were the same person. I haven't seen Amber since she came home from her mission in September, and since she was in town for a mission reunion, we spent a couple of days together! 



We sang, danced, talked, walked, and shopped just like old times. Amber brings out the silly side in me, which can be hard to do :) I learn so much from Amber Haueter! I am so grateful our friendship is still so strong! Good friendships bring me so much joy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment