Friday, May 31, 2013

Toads and More!


It happened! Five of our nine Laurels graduated, and boy, will I miss them! I went to graduation, and although I was a little out of it because my surgery was four days prior, I was so happy I could go. Their class is the same class I student taught so I knew many of the graduates--I was able to teach English to three out of five of my graduating Laurels. Poor things had to transition from "Mrs. Browning" to "Sister Browning" and finally to "Let's go eat cookies at Katie's!" The Valedictorian and Salutatorian were from our ward; Ben Lomond 11th really represented the show! I only found a couple of the Laurels in the crowd afterwards, but it was worth it!

The Weber Warriors!


Hannah!

Tasha!

Ben and I had Taco Bell last week (post-surgery=fast food for us~) and loved these little packets...Speaking of marriage and love...Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend marked two years since meeting each other on our blind date at Toad's! We decided to relive our first date by playing mini-golf! (Did I mention that my parents also met on a blind date playing mini-golf in Provo--coincidence? I think not...)

Our meeting place!
I actually got a hole-in-one! That never happens! Ever!
My prince and his castle
Ben was a pro-golfer through the hut!
Toad's is actually quite pretty!

We finished our date off with a brownie sundae~

If you live in Ogden and haven't been to LongHorn Steak House, you should go! It is delicious--I mean, wow! And the price, especially for a steak house, was spectacular. Ben and I both got burgers, ironically, and then split a sundae. My cheddar bacon burger was one of the best I have ever had. Ever.

With fun times at graduation, our Toad's date, and Sunday and Monday filled with fun times with both of our families, we have been having too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment