Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Utah Spring

I love the four distinct seasons in Utah (although winter is a little bit too long for me). Growing up in southern California, I didn't experience true springs, falls, or winter--mostly a steady summer with a little spring. Spring, along with fall, has to be a favorite for me. It goes by too quickly!


Ben and I at the nursery to pick out plants for our yard--we don't know why it took us this long to decide to go to a nursey as opposed to Lowe's; nurserys are way better.  


At the nursery!


At the temple with Ben's family. A perfect spring day. 








Forget Me Not's



I love North Ogden walks and views, even though the air is gross sometimes :)


David O. McKay's home in Huntsville for mutual--such a beautiful place


No comments:

Post a Comment