Monday, May 20, 2013

Things That Make Me Happy Right Now

Here are some things that have made me smile today:

This picture from a week ago when I attended Jen's wedding reception. She was such an amazing roommate and friend--I needed her that last year at BYU! I want to be like her one day when I grow up!


That this construction is over (before and after pictures to come). This is what five rooms looked like in our house last week...



That I don't have to wear this nose thingy anymore--post surgery, more to come.


















My graduating Laurels. I love them. so. much. (I am going to cry when they graduate and forever leave YW tomorrow). Lex, one of my Laurels, took this pic of us a couple of months ago--I can't do cool poses like she can.


















Our YW Girls Camp fundraiser was a huge success--we dipped over eight hundred strawberries and posted numerous signs in homes throughout the ward for Mother's Day! Watching the Beehives hammer those stakes into people's yards was a wonderful and amusing sight. 



Our YW were pretty amazing at making their strawberries so pretty!

Ben's brother found my cousin at BYU, patrolling a motorized couch on a date. My cousins are hilarious, and I got to see them yesterday--extra bonus!



Finding stray cats at Ben's parents' house makes me happy! This cat became my little cat friend; I felt bad afterwards when I found out that they had been trying to get the cat to leave for a while, and then here I was taunting it--I need to learn that most normal people don't like stray cats! 









 My husband is an amazing photographer, and that makes me happy, especially when he takes pictures like these :)

Yay for happiness!





No comments:

Post a Comment